In this episode, I want to share with you my five key points to build and support a great team and/or community. A lot of times, when we are in overwhelm, we just try to solve the problem by hiring someone, but believe or not, your work as a leader does not end there. Once you decide to become a leader, it requires action and work on your part to keep building that rapport and providing your team with support and motivation.
Here are my 5 points to consider to best do that:
1. Laughter opens minds — a good mood enhances everyone’s ability to think and be flexible.
2. Always recruit optimists — they need to have the basic skills, but you can up-level them to being great performers.
3. A habit of winning — highlight small wins.
4. Feelings are contagious — whether it’s negative feelings or positive feelings, it’s going to influence others around them.
5. The love bite — create a place of good memories.
Remember, community is not stagnant. It requires action to keep cultivating and nurturing it into something positive that will contribute to your success. Tune in for some actionable tips on how to implement these five points into your team and business.
Mentioned in This Episode: